To our little home away from home.
In case you're new here, Erisia is running Bevo's Tech Pack. If you look at the tab list above, you'll find setup instructions as well as maps of Erisia.
This is largely a place for building your own infrastructure. Cooperation is encouraged, but not required; we understand that building your own bases is fun. The reason you should do so here, and not in single-player, is because visiting other people and discussing your builds is also fun, and sometimes so is collaboration. The reason you should do so here, and not on a different server, is for the people you can find here, but also because our admins will make a desperate effort to recover from bugs and also frequent backups.
- Griefing and nonconsensual PvP are both forbidden. If in doubt, don't do it.
- Exploits are... inadvisable. If you are found to be using one, you may find that the results go poof, destroying hours of work.
- At least try to make things look nice. There's no requirement, but it'd improve your reputation.
- For Erisia #13 in particular, your home base must be close to Spawn
There are multiple reasons for this, ranging from mutual assistance to community-building and fun. Cooperation is not enforced, however; you can be a hermit if you wish, so long as you stay reasonably close.
You are, of course, free to explore and build mining (or other) camps elsewhere.
- That said, have fun!
- Admin powers shall not be used except to fix obvious bugs or game-destroying situations.
- If the game-destroying situation is "I got stuck in Mystcraft" or "I ended up forty thousand kilometers out and can't get back", then there's a mandatory half-hour timeout prior to action and you don't get to keep your inventory.
- Unless the audience unanimously thinks otherwise.
- These rules are subject to change via supermajority vote, with Baughn getting veto rights.